Friday 2 August 2013

My little Loki

Today little Loki is actually a whole six months old! I think it is about time that he gets his own post. 

                                                      

We got Loki when he was nine weeks old. He is one of a litter of ten and again he was the last puppy left when we went to see him. We met his mum Holly  and have seen pictures of his Dad . As I was so upset about Duncan still that the breeders kept hold of him for us for a few days before we brought him home which was lovely of them and I've kept in touch with some pictures of him as he has settled in and grown bigger. 
Loki has his own little ways that I've grown used to now 
- he likes to get up approx 630 - 700 every morning - he then goes back to sleep with me or whilst I get ready to go to work 
-he is obsessed with digging in the dirt/soil 
-he likes his own space and will go off on his own for hours in the other room 
-loves water' whether it's rain, puddles, the hose, water tap in yard - he loves them all 
-he is so cute and pulls his own little expressions which I've noted since first day he came home 
-he snores like I've never known 
- he gets excited by EVERYTHING - he has what we call the" Loki wiggle" where his bum and helicopter tail take over 
- when work is crap or I feel sad -  I think about getting home and he makes me smile - he's a little ray of sunshine :)
I posted on Facebook earlier tonight that I still think about and miss Duncan everyday and my only sadness is that Dunc would have loved Loki and I wish I had the two of them. Loki has made the gap left by Duncan that bit more bearable and I wouldn't be without him either x 

                                                  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...