Wednesday 31 July 2013

July review

It's been a busy month and yet it to have gone on forever! For a change we have actually had a nice month weather wise (even though last day of the month lashed down) and I'm hoping for a nice August too! 
The year has scarily gone very fast so I'm glad I pledged to do these monthly review at least so I can look back and reflect what's happened 

Anyhow July 2013 was the month that 

Loki passed puppy school yay 
One of our best fiend's Neil got married to Nena and we got to dress up ( I want to wear petticoats all the time now!) .. And the had an awesome Everton / knitting wedding cake 
I presented at the King's fund in London 
I ran another two 10k races - one being a cross country on one of the hottest days of the year 

Ended up in London for a second time and popped in Liberty 
Enjoyed the hot weather, getting out and about,  eating ice cream, walking Loki on the beach and enjoying my flowers growing. Received a certificate of thanks for Duncan's tribute run from canine partners 



Enjoyed photography again whilst the weather was nice - getting some really good shots in Liverpool and London with my IPhone 



And finally I learnt to crochet!!! Hooray more on that in another post 





No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...