Sunday 25 August 2013

August Break Week 3

Here are the third week's "August Break" - I am still enjoying taking the pictures and it is great to have an excuse to take pictures each day with a theme - I forgot to take "taste" when I was meant to and didn't publish it to Instagram but have caught up today.... There is only "circles" now I'm still missing 

19.White 


White Dhalia from my Garden 


A bleached used to be pink... Now White Flamingo 

20. Taste 

Some cupcakes I made - first batch in a while 

21. Something old 


My first bear which will be 41 this Christmas 

22. Mid-day 


My ever so "professional" desk in work at lunch time 

23. Sacred 


St Cecilia's church 

24. Hear 


The sounds of Goodison Park at our first home game of the season - mainly fans and turnstile's turning 

25. Sunday morning 


 Not my normal Sunday morning at all- I've got a sore ankle and a cough so no running for me this week, which is seriously putting the Wirral half Marathon as a near impossibility unfortunately ..... However a relaxing morning watching Harry Potter once Loki had woken me up at 6.30 

Last set next week - until then happy snapping 


No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...