Friday 9 August 2013

The August Break 2013 Photography Meme

Last night whilst reading Facebook, I came across my friend's blog "Cutie and the Feast " and read about the August Break 2013 photography meme, which has been thought up by Susannah Conway. The concept is that you take a photograph a day throughout the month of August and to help there are a few concepts to help you along the way


The idea is that each photo should be themed on the prompts for each day. As I only found out about this yesterday, I am glad that it is an informal challenge and so you can join anytime which is great! 
so, I chose to start today, I am obviously a little behind as it is 9th August  but I started off with a few snaps this evenning and hope to get up to at least 12th August by Sunday. 

I will put the photo's on my blog as and when I can. What I like about this idea is that it will increase photo taking and creative thinking, along with blogging!

So here goes the first few... 

5. Close up




6. Diagonals 


7.Skyline 





9. Taste 


I think I am going to enjoy doing this!!! More to follow over the weekend


































No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...