Saturday 10 August 2013

August Break continued


As promised last night I have managed to start to catch up on some pictures for the August Break project and here are today's catch up snaps 

1. Breakfast

                                            
 

3.Yellow 

                                            


4. Love 

                                               

                                                 

8. A selfie

                                                   

10 red 
                                                    
    

All I am missing is "circles" - I didn't realise you could take more than one picture for each day (untill just before writing blog!) and I deleted a few yellow ones which I could kick myself for - so tomorrow for "play"I have already done one but will need to do another I think too!! 
Read here for more August break info http://www.susannahconway.com/the-august-break-2013/

                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...