Tuesday 22 October 2013

Funny how time flies......

I''ve been a lazy blogger and if you do happen to read this... not sure anybody does (and even if you don't it is a nice on line diary for me) then sorry it has taken me so long to update this. There are very good reasons which I may go into one day, for for now worry not.. I'm back with a combined September/October review (early for October I know) but I am in the mood to get something down on on the inter-web so here goes

In September I...
]
Finished the first Harry Potter book, and loved it 


Enjoyed my home grown tomatoes 


Realised  how big Loki is growing 


Learnt to crochet Granny Squares thanks to the Happy Hookers 


Finally got to watch "Silver Linings Playbook" and loved it



Went back to Anglesey and enjoyed a hot weekend at the end of September 


Went to see Wicked in Manchester 

and sadly (or luckily) 

Was not successful in gaining a London Marathon place 


Felt like it was finally goodbye to the Summer when we left Llandudno to head home after our break 

And so far in October ....  


Ran...a lot .... 




Wirral 10k 






Beat the Reaper 10K 




Watched all five Series of "Breaking Bad" 

I also  

  • Went back to night school to make beaded jewellery, but have yet to complete anything (thanks Breaking Bad) 
That's it for now .. I am sure that I will have forgotten something but I promise not to leave it so long next time 

Sam x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...