Monday 2 September 2013

August break 2013 : The last week

I really cannot believe it is now September ... The year just seems to have gone so quickly. I like autumn though, I like the colours and how it is sunny but crisp all at the same time. The only thing I don't like is the dark nights. 
Anyway the "August Break" photography project has now come to an end and so here are my last week of photographs. 

Day 26 Yes! 


After many years I have finally (Yes!!!) got my own kitchen aid 


I have finally started knitting my chunky scarf after buying the wool in March!!!

Day 27 Number 


This was the page I got up to after finally starting to read the Harry Potter books .. Currently I am ready the Philosophers' stone 

Day 28 Smell 


The ever so cute Loki's nose which is amazing at smelling stuff miles and miles away (and a bonus cheeky grin thrown in) 

Day 29 Fave thing


There is no way I could just choose one and so I picked a few Disney, Everton FC, special memories of a precious dog (Duncan's dog tag) and my husband and Loki the second day we brought him home. 

Day 30 Sign 


This is one of my tattoo's - I chose it as sign-  as to me it was a personal sign to believe in myself, to have faith, believe in magic and dreams .. Not to give to hope. 

Day 31 Smile 

A bit of a cheat as this was in June on our holidays in Wales but indeed there are lots of smiles - it was in fact our wedding anniversary and in Betws y Coed, one of my favorite places 

And finally but not least I did day 2 circles that was outstanding.... When I took it I was surprised why it took me so long for the idea!!! 



It's my sewing machine and threads!! 

And so that's it.. All done 31 pictures for 31 days!! I've really enjoyed doing it - it has been challenging trying, to come up with the relevant photos to match the idea but it has been really good to get teeth stuck into a project 

I look forward to next year and I am already planning to do something similar for 12 days of Christmas to help document the build up to the big day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...