Monday 30 December 2013

December Review 2013

Yes it's been a long time again since October and my blog has been neglected again. November was a nightmare , if I am being honest it was not the nicest of times for me or for my husband. So, for that reason, I don't want to review November 2013 as it was a sad time and I can't think of anything nice that happened at all and so therefore I'll skip,that month. One day I will write about it but not now...

To be honest the first two weeks of December pretty much passed by in a blur to for the same reason and that is a pity as it is one of my most favorite times of the year. I did get to smile some bits though so here goes ...

We celebrated another of Ped's birthdays with a home made cake 


Met Thor the Reindeer 

Loved Seamus Coleman more and more 


Took Loki to see Santa Paws at the RSPCA 


Put up the Christmas Tree - much to Loki's confusion 


Dressed up Loki for his first Christmas 


Was late to the party but discovered "She and Him" just in time for Christmas


Made my first fruit Christmas Cake (still to be tasted) 



Loved my sparkly converse from Santa 

And camera 



Wrapped up for winter walks as weather  starred getting colder 



Hope you all had a lovely Christmas with the people you love x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...