Saturday 13 August 2011

Hello and welcome

Hello there, welcome to my new blog. After having various little haunts on the internet over the past 10 years or so, I have finally decided to settle down on blogger as my little corner of the web! For those of you that used to read my other blog http://www.orble.com/respectable-in-the-80s/b8/ - this is still here but I decided to move as I felt the layout was not that personable. I like to add my own sense of style to proceedings hence my new blog. I pretty much did like the blog and so I am going to see if I can transfer those posts to this one 
Looking forward to posting lots of musings over the upcoming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Colours

Every so often you come across a story, that makes you feel hopeful.  A tale that makes you realize  that for all the horrible things going ...